The senior channel manager is responsible for developing and maintaining Sales partner relationships. The partner manager is responsible for supporting the partner relationships to include go-to-market plans, providing solution updates, commercial relationship with the partner and on-going sales plans. The partner manager will represent all of the Tagit partners to the internal Tagit teams to insure organizational support is provided.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- The ability initiate, develop and maintain all aspects of a partner relationship.
- Development the commercial and contractual relationship with the partner.
- Understand the solution and technology requirements to meet the Tagit portfolio requirements.
- Ability to give presentations and drive partner meetings
- Understands the sales process, end-to-end and what is required to support the partner relationship See more