- Through a hands on approach, maintain & improve standard of product, introducing more variety of menus.
- Maintain & improve standard of service and operating standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction.
- Control departmental expenses including food costs and wages, in line with business levels.
- Implement & monitor all Health & Safety and hygiene practices and procedures.
- Implement and monitor departmental training & development plans via appraisal process.
- To motivate, coach & team build.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years solid experience throughout hotel kitchens up to CDP level in similar or larger size operation or Head Chef in smaller unit.
- Good understanding of all applicable Health & Safety legislation & experience working with strict Health & Hygiene See more