- Conduct biological testing services (in-vivo and in-vitro) to ensure compliance with national and international standards, as well as successful performance and timely delivery of the study results.
- Review test data and prepare test reports
- Maintain daily operational procedures in the lab
- Oversee the proper upkeep and maintenance of the laboratories and lab instruments
- Degree/ Diploma in Biological Sciences, Veterinary Technology or related discipline
- Work experience in laboratory animal handling preferred
- A proactive team player and work independently in challenging projects and timelines
- Results and service oriented individual who possesses initiative and good communication skills
- Enthusiastic and resourceful with a "can-do"